The museum building, the former chapel of the old Naval Hospital, was built during World War II. It is a beautiful neo-classical Spanish Colonial/California Mission design with thick walls and a red tile roof, a style that first took hold in San Diego during the Panama-California Exposition of 1915-16
Lydia, Camille, Luis, Kati
Luis, his painting, and the "collector".
Camille, Lydia, Kati
Post a Comment